Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hopefully a pool cometh....

We've got a pool!  When I got the pool from the store I couldn't wait to get it home and set it up and go swimming.  And like most things, I didn't stop and think about it before I brought it home...lol.  We don't have a level spot in our yard.  We have somewhat of a level spot but it's between our hours and the next door neighbors and they have 3 little boys so I didn't feel safe putting it there.  I would hate if something happened to the boys.  So now we are going to put it in the back yard and fence it off.  BUT we have a slope for a back yard.  So my wonderful husband has come up with a plan!  He's making a place to level off.




Now we have to get the crush and run delivered.  We also plan on making a patio next to it.  The railroad ties for that have been there since we moved in.  Anyway I can't wait to get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment