Friday, May 31, 2013

5/31/13 - Day 4 Post Project

So, I'm actually writing this at 4:00 AM on Friday morning, but I haven't been to bed yet.  It's been a busy week.  Not only is Taylor's dance recital on Saturday, but she had stage rehearsal on Thursday night and I'm in the middle of pre-pledge drive.  (Pledge starts Saturday too!)

Anyway, I'm going to make this short and sweet and then go to bed, I'm warn out!

Wednesday I took the kids to church and walked around the track.  Even with school out it was kind of busy.  Here's a far off shot of my walking.  I did 1.21 miles in 24:38 mins.




Thursday(tonight still for me) we had stage rehearsal so I didn't get to walk until later.  I thought Taylor was in bed, and my husband was out watching TV so I decided to walk with Leslie on youtube.  I only walked 11 mins and then tried to do some more zumba...just trying to get the basic steps down.  Then Taylor came in and was like, "I thought we were going to walk it out."  So I got to a stopping point and went in there and walked some more.  Get this, before I knew it we were at 44 mins.  According to the game we walked 2.5 miles!  I am worn out!  And with that said I'm heading to bed.  Here are a few videos of Taylor's rehearsal tonight.

Jazz Hot - Tap routine - In this one she's like 2nd from the back.
Sail - Lyrical - In this one she comes out from the left walking behind the 2 girls crawling.
Shark Tails - Tap - This was after 1 week of camp.  She wanted to try it and see if she liked it.  She was 8 yo.  She's the one in the pink. Look how far she's come...where did my baby go?



Night All!


1 comment:

  1. Well I had a big long message I was going to post but Google complicated my sign in and I lost my original message so here's the condensed version..... AWESOME JOB! And thanks for posting the videos since I couldn't make it for her recital this year.

    ReplyDelete