Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I've started...

...now I've got to continue.

5/29 - Day 2 Post PACE Study

So Sunday ended the PACE study.  I forgot to take a picture of the sheet for last week but I ended strong with 167 mins for the week!  I needed my average for the 8 weeks to be 150 and I was at 147 because of the 2 weeks I didn't make it to the 150 min mark.  So I'm hoping the extra time will bring it up.

Anyway, this week started off like all others.  Monday was the day I took off.  Today after I got through working Taylor and I did 30 mins of Walk It Out!  I swear to you I sweat more with that game then I do walking around the track in the hot sun.  Thank goodness we had fans blowing on us.  Then we tried to do a little Zumba...now that was funny.  I couldn't keep up and then we'd go to do a move and I'd end up hitting Taylor.  Our living room is not made for 2 people to Zumba in...lol.

Well this week is pre-drive week at work so I'm going to be busy busy busy.  I've got to remember to stop and walk at least once a day.  I know it's going to be hard but I HAVE to get my 150 mins minimum in a week.  But with the kids out of school and Taylor staying up like I do at night at least I'll her to "Walk It Out" with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment