Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day ? - 5/23/13

Ok, so I haven't been keeping up with the blog like I should have...lol. This is week 8 and the final week of wearing the accelerometer.    Today I went to have my exit DEXA scan.  It's funny how after walking for 8 weeks even a simple scan was much easier to do.  In the next couple of weeks we'll be getting back our results from those scans.  It's going to be interesting to see before and after scans.  I do feel like I let myself down a little though, I didn't lose as much weight as I wanted to.  BUT I do feel so much better and I plan to keep walking!  I can also use the stationary bike in the other room.  I couldn't use the time I spent on it toward my 150 mins so I didn't use it much.  Now I'm just shooting for 150+ mins of any exercise, anything to get my heart rate up and the fluid in the joints!

Anyway here is last weeks sheet it has the times on it.
If you notice I got in 164 mins last week.  This week so far I have 76.  I know I'm awful about waiting until the weekend to get in the majority of the walking, I should try to spread it out more but oh well, it doesn't matter when as long as I get it all in.

Ok, I think that's about it for the night, I'm going to go watch some Netflix and call it a night.  



No comments:

Post a Comment