Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 1 - No Kids!!!

Wow!  I do have to say it has been a productive day!

Today I've done 2 loads of laundry...well I put them in the washer and the dryer...still have to fold both loads...lol.

We finally got the pool up...now to fill it!


I started on Taylor's room I have most everything put up or off the walls, and the bed taken apart.  While cleaning out one of the shelves I found cat food.  Now I have a few questions on that one.  1. How long has it been there???  We haven't had a cat in what 5 years.  2. Was she trying to lure a cat into her room to catch the mice she has living in her closet? 3. Where all the sunflower seeds masking the smell of the cat food so that the ants didn't know they were there?  *Shake my head*
I still have a ways to go but it's a start!




I've also done 2 loads of dishes...the first set were all from David yesterday.  How is it one man can dirty up so many dishes?  The second load was what I couldn't fit in the first...lol.  I bet the rest of the week we'll probably run the dishwasher 1 more time.

And I missed all my shows tonight! I missed them all yesterday too...I love DVR's!

Ok that's it for the night.  I'm going to take a bath and then go to bed.  I'm heading over to mom's tomorrow to have some girl time!

TTFN



1 comment:

  1. well you see that wasnt cat food it was princesses dog food when she ate dry food and i just didnt clean i lol

    ReplyDelete