Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 10 - 4/10/13

DOH!  I thought I had only missed 1 day of posting, I can't believe it's been 2.  So sorry about that.  I am a slacker some days.  I've been busy crocheting late at night and forget to post.  I was so excited yesterday too at the amount of time I walked.  While I don't remember everything I ate and what times I did what I do have my walking times down.  For Monday I only walked 16 mins, I was taking it easy that day.  Yesterday I walked a total of 58 mins!  I couldn't believe it.  I didn't know I was that close to 60 mins or else I would have walked that extra 2 mins somewhere.  So far today this is my schedule:

11:20 AM - Woke up, took a shower and washed my hair.  After that I went to pick up Caiden's school work, go to the post office and to the store.
1:30 PM - Breakfast/Lunch - Chicken Pot Pie, fried okra and mac and cheese.  I also had a roll and 1 Pepsi.
2:00 PM - 1 Mini Pecan pie.
6:33 PM - 6:59 PM - Walked the track.  (I think we decided it was 3 laps, we didn't bother to count)

So far today I've had 1 - 28 oz bottle of water.  But I've started well into my second one.

I did end up finishing my second one!  Woo hoo! And started on a third!




No comments:

Post a Comment