Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 15 - 4/15/13

Ok, so I've decided that I'm not going to post everyday....lol.  I was going to post my walking progress for last week but forgot to write it down before I turned in my sheet.  I'll get an email later this week with the info on it and I'll post it later.  Let me tell you about today.  I was planning on getting up at 5 AM so that I could walk a little and take a bath before I had to leave at 6 AM to make it down to Atlanta by 8:30.  Can I just say  I hate driving in Atlanta?  The whole time my brother telling me I needed to get into the far left lane...that's 15 million lanes away and I had to travel through 15 billion cars to get that.  I was fine where I was but he didn't think so...lol.  

Check out the traffic in the mirror...and yes I was sitting still while I took out my phone and took this picture!


When we got to the VA Hospital I let my brother out and drove to the top of the parking deck.  I took the time waiting on him to do a little walking.  But not just any walking!  I took the elevator down so that I could use the bathroom and walked all the way up the 5 levels of parking deck.  So I got some walking in, I got up to the top but didn't get in 10 mins so I walked down a flight of stairs and back up the last level.  I got in a total of 11 mins on that walk.

Tonight I had to go and turn in my monitor so we (my brother, Taylor, Caiden and I) decided to walk the track while we were there.  I turned on the gps on the Zombies! Run! app and this is what it turned out as...


I have the app set to miles but for some reason it shows kilometers on the web site.  What I find funny is the fact that there isn't much of a straight line on the track...lol.  I took my minutes from the time I turned it on at the red dot all the way to the grey dot.  This where I actually stopped walking and got into the car.  I just let this mission play on so I could go to the next one...this one wasn't playing right not sure why.  Anyway, this distance gave me 24 mins for a total today of 25 mins!  


No comments:

Post a Comment