Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 7 - 4/7/13

Today has been a long day!  I had to take my sisters dog back to her and pick up my daughter from Nana's.  We went over there and met them at a buffet.  I did pretty good, but I know it wasn't good for me. After lunch we went to search for prom dresses for Jessie.  We made her try on a lot, most looked cute on her but she didn't like them, so she still is dressless...lol.  Then we went to Nana's to pick up Taylor's things and stayed there for a bit.  When we got home Jaycob was home with Nathan, and Jaycob and David were grilling.   YUM!!!

Ok, here's my schedule for the day...

10:00 - Woke up
10:30 - On the road to Gainesville
12:00 - Lunch - Chinese Buffet...can't really remember everything I had but it was only 1 plateful. Water
4:57 - 5:13 PM - Walked for a total of 16 mins
5:30 - Dinner - 1 BBQ Rib, 1 Cheeseburger, and about 1/2 a potato.  I had a Pepsi for Dinner.
9:30 - BAD! - Turtle Molten Lava Cake from Sonic
11:33 -11:46 PM - Walked for 13 mins.

The total of walking for Week 1 -
Monday - 20 mins
Tuesday - 10 mins
Wednesday - 44 mins - This is the day I got up at 6 AM and walked.
Thursday - 20 mins
Friday - Off
Saturday - 40 mins
Sunday - 28 mins
For a grand total of...... 162 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I did it!  I'm so excited!  I can't believe I made it...and this doesn't count the times I was speed walking to keep up with my brother in Walmart...lol.

Next week I start eating salads, I've been craving a salad all week.

Ok, I'm going to go take a bath and probably go to bed.  It's been a long day!

Good Night!



No comments:

Post a Comment