Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 18 - 4/18/13

Today has been a long day!  Yesterday 4/17/13 I woke up with a killer sinus headache that I couldn't get rid of...and wouldn't you know it that day I had tons of work to do!  BLAH!  I didn't walk on Wednesday though and I could tell.  I just couldn't get out in the pollen...I know I could have walked in the house, but I think I like walking outside better.  Still up in the air on that one.
Here's the pollen counts for Atlanta...I'm wondering since I'm out in the country and not in the city if ours wouldn't be higher!  ACK!



So yeah!  Pollen is high!  

Anyway, today after getting up I did a little work, I crocheted a little, and then helped my brother do a little sanding on my living room.  He's painting it for us.  I can't wait to see how it turns out.  
After the sanding we had cub scouts.  Today we played kickball, and there were so few there that the kids were the ones kicking and the adults were all in the outfield...it was funny.  After cub scouts the kids and I went down to the track and walked I'm so pumped that I can make the mile mark. I also love that I can track the distance with my Zombie, Run! app.  Here's what tonight walk looks like.  I have to tell you that I resumed 1 mission and it only had like a min left on it...lol.  So there are 2 mission pics here.




 This is the min of the first mission.  My top speed was 3.48 mph.  This one doesn't look bad with my speed...wait until the next one it's up and down...lol.


Here's the main part of the walk, you can see my speed is up and down but usually stays above 2 mph which I think is what I should be doing...hopefully anyway.  I'll find out later.


After tonight I have 81 mins in walking for the week.  I'm shooting for 175 this week so that I make sure I have 150 in.

No comments:

Post a Comment