Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 4 - 4/4/13

So today I got a late start to the day...then again I didn't go to sleep until almost 4:30 AM.

Here are the events for the day:

1:23 PM - Woke Up

3:00 PM - Ate Breakfast/Lunch
                  Homemade Enchiladas with Sour Cream, Fried                                              Potatoes, and one 12 oz can of Pepsi

5:18-5:38 PM - Walked 20 mins (2077 steps)  I don't have a regular pedometer but I have an app on my phone called Zombies! Run!  Each mission is about 30 mins long but I can't quite do 30 mins yet...but I'm shooting for 2 weeks from now to be able to do it.  Hopefully that's not an unrealistic goal.

Well I forgot to write down the rest of what I had yesterday, and now I don't remember.  I know I didn't get in bed until about 3:45 AM.  I was busy crocheting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment