Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 6 - 4/7/13

Today was a good day for the most part.  I did get 2 walking sessions in.  I've been doing the walking with Leslie Sansone off of YouTube.  She keeps you motivated and going.  I'm still at 20 mins at a time in walking but I'm getting better.  So far for the week I have a total of 134 mins so far and I just need 150.  If I get 2 more 20 min sessions in tomorrow I'll have over my 150 and that is a major accomplishment!  I feel good too!

Here's today's schedule:
11:00 AM - Wake up
12:26 - 12:46 PM - Walked
2:40 PM - Lunch - David took me to La Parrilla and I had 1 Chicken Chimichanga w/cheese, some of the lettuce and some of the sour cream.  The beans were too runny so I didn't eat much of them, and I also had some chips, cheese and salsa. Coke
7:00 PM - Sonic Lemonberry Slush
9:45 PM - Dinner - Chicken Cordon Blue, Chicken Broccoli and Cheese, Tater tots.
So far today I've had 28 oz of water and I'm working on my second bottle so I'll have 2 - 28 oz of bottles total.

I also got 2 loads of laundry washed, my second pillow done for Cathy's Hook Club - Spring Fling Pillow, and I've been to the store 2 times (3 if you want to count the fact that I had to go back because I forgot my debit cards).

Ok, I'm going back to crocheting.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment